Buyers are already lining up to check out our newest listing located at 2409 Rodeo Drive in red-hot Scofield Farms! This home is a gem in this super-popular North Austin neighborhood and here is a list of reasons why:
- Located on the preferred side of the street without a busy street running behind.
- Located across from the shaded community park and community pool.
- The home is in its own park-like setting as it is nestled in mature trees.
- Hardwood floors run throughout the main living areas!
- Popular one-story floor plan that includes a study and a second living area (which makes a great gameroom!).
- Kitchen is open to the living room so you can cook while interacting with your family or guests.
- Fireplace provides a nice focal point in the living room.
- In addition to the 2,173 square feet (TCAD), there is a bonus sun room attached to the back of the home. Could also make a great art studio, exercise room or play room – endless possibilities!
- Beautiful wood decking in the backyard provides a perfect setting for BBQ’s and summer parties.
- Located with easy access to the MoPac and The Domain, cutting down on your commute to/from work, shopping and entertainment options.
Pictures of 2409 Rodeo Dr
Schedule your appointment today to learn more about this fantastic house before it’s too late!
EDIT: This home is SOLD! To be among the first to find out about new Scofield Farms real estate listings before they hit the MLS, contact us today.