Buttercup Creek is located off 183 and Lakeline Boulevard. This large community of neighbor’s lives in an area of nature preserves, trails and parks full of large Oak and Cedar trees. The atmosphere really makes the area feel like home. The neighborhood offers established lawns and neighbors that include original owners and new that care about their community.
Buttercup Creek Homes For Sale
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- $219,300 : 700 Mandarin Flyway #1805, Cedar Park3 beds, 3 baths
- $265,000 : 914 Cedar Crest DR, Cedar Park5 beds, 3 baths
- $575,000 : 401 Riley TRL, Cedar Park4 beds, 4 baths
- $159,000 : 222 Lodestone CIR, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $410,000 : 1606 Purple Sage DR, Cedar Park3 beds, 4 baths
- $449,000 : 4004 Remington RD, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
- $159,950 : 1004 Bluebonnet DR, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $289,000 : 2831 Little Elm TRL, Cedar Park3 beds, 3 baths
- $225,000 : 700 Mandarin Flyway #1002, Cedar Park3 beds, 3 baths
- $329,000 : 705 Antelope CV, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
- $284,000 : 1418 Nandina DR, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
- $205,000 : 1510 Sedbury WAY, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $479,000 : 2905 Zambia DR, Cedar Park5 beds, 4 baths
- $299,900 : 2620 Little Elm TRL, Cedar Park3 beds, 3 baths
- $214,900 : 916 Audra ST, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $399,990 : 1700 Foxboro LN, Cedar Park5 beds, 4 baths
- $293,900 : 2304 S Lakeline BLVD #321, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $199,900 : 1900 Little Elm TRL #45, Cedar Park3 beds, 3 baths
- $289,900 : 1601 Honeyweed ST, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $449,000 : 617 Spanish Mustang DR, Cedar Park4 beds, 4 baths
- $390,000 : 1409 Rimstone DR, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
- $229,000 : 105 S Kings Canyon DR, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $405,000 : 1503 OLD MILL RD, Cedar Park5 beds, 4 baths
- $225,000 : 2900 Lakeline #223, Cedar Park2 beds, 3 baths
See all Buttercup Creek MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 1/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
About Buttercup Creek
The neighborhood is built in and around a permanent cave preserve of Karst limestone with several mammals and insects on the endangered species list. Cave day is planned two times each year to take families into the cave to learn about the cave beetle, crickets, insects, bats and even raccoons that live in and around the cave.
The community is located just 17 miles from downtown with easy access to 183 and SH 45. With the trouble-free access to 45 you can easily get to IH35 in minutes, opening up access to major employers such as Dell Computers. Employers in Cedar Park include Seton Health Care, the City of Cedar Park, and Sears Teleservice.
Capital Metro Rail is a short drive away and offers transportation to downtown employment so you can read and enjoy your Starbucks or Roasters coffee on your way to work.
What to do in Buttercup Creek?
In summertime, you can choose to take your children to splash in one of the several community pools or go to Veterans, Buttercup or Milburn pools that each charges a nominal fee. At Milburn, you can get great swim lessons. There is the Sprinkler Pad in Brushy Creek Lake Park that is great for just getting wet, especially for those that don’t swim yet. Also within driving distance is the exciting new Quarry Splash Pad located at 3500 CR 175 just north of 1431! Here, the county has taken a former rock quarry and made it a fun water park with rapids, and a sand play area for children. Also included are a miniature train and small playscape. There are many community parks with playscapes that are great to visit in winter, summer, fall and spring when the flowers and trees start to bloom in all their beauty. Milburn Park includes soccer/lacrosse fields, tennis courts and a brand new playscape and rock climbing wall for the kids to enjoy.
For the more adult clientele Lake Travis is a close dive away where boating and the Oasis sunset await you!
The area boast active and thriving little league teams for baseball and flag football, softball, soccer. Lacrosse is played as well. A state-of-the-art YMCA is located only minutes away with full workout facilities, sports programs, swimming, gymnastics classes, and after school programs that are offered at area schools. If you workout there is a Gold’s and a Lifetime Fitness nearby and several smaller gyms you can hang your workout gear at.
The new Cedar Park Center is in the area. The center is a state-of-the-art sports and entertainment arena, and holds sporting events such as the Texas Stars Hockey team, the farm team for the Dallas Stars and the Austin Toros basketball team. Concerts like Dolly Parton, Kesha, Roger Daltrey, and the Tiesto Tour are coming this year as well as the Monster Jam.
Buttercup Creek Schools
The Austin Community College is right at the corner of Cypress Creek and Lakeline Boulevard for easy access to higher learning. Classes are held Monday thru Saturday.
- Faubion (recognized) and Westside (exemplary) Elementary Schools
- Cedar Park (recognized) and Henry (recognized) Middle schools
- Cedar Park (recognized) and Vista Ridge (academically acceptable) High Schools
- Preschool-5 / After School Care: Primrose, Stepping Stone, Serendipity
- After School Care: On School Site, YMCA
Buttercup Creek Shopping
Lakeline Mall is the area’s mall shipping center. There are also numerous strip centers and outdoor shopping nearby that includes Best Buy, Ross, Ulta, Toys ‘R Us, Target and Wal-Mart among others. There is Randall’s for your grocery needs, Walgreen’s for your drug needs.