Carriage Hills Homes For Sale
- $268,500 : 1407 Meghan DR, Cedar Park3 beds, 3 baths
- $279,000 : 1903 Parksville WAY, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
- $259,900 : 1222 Highland DR, Cedar Park4 beds, 2 baths
- $235,000 : 1908 Ascot LN, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
- $210,000 : 918 Cedar Crest DR, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $209,900 : 2104 Coachlamp DR, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
See all Carriage Hills MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 11/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
About Carriage Hills
Carriage Hills is a moderately sized community in Cedar Park. Homeowners love this community because of its convenient distance to the toll roads and shopping, such as the Ranch 1890 Shopping Center. Also, with low HOA payments, Trails at Carriage Hills seems to be a neighborhood that makes financial sense to many!
Within the community is the Dayna Lawson Park and across from the community are two more parks, Carriage Hills and Tree Line. If you are looking for convenience to Leander ISD schools, Trails at Carriage Hills is just blocks from CC Mason Elementary School and a short distance to Running Brush Middle School. Residents of the community also attend Leander High School.
Most homes in Carriage Hills were built from 1997-2001. More information about recent homes sales is in the chart below, but please contact us for a more up-to-date analysis or comparison of your home’s value.