Creekview Estates is DR Horton community in Cedar Park. Conveniently located just one mile from Parmer Lane and Brushy Creek Road, Creekview Estates residents enjoy easy access to 183-A toll road. It’s located one mile from Brushy Creek Park and the Williamson County Regional Trails.
Creekview Estates Homes For Sale
- $282,000 : 1800 Golden Arrow AVE, Cedar Park3 beds, 2 baths
- $308,890 : 1812 Golden Arrow AVE, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
- $320,000 : 1912 Golden Arrow AVE, Cedar Park4 beds, 3 baths
See all Creekview Estates MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 11/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
About Creekview Estates
Creekview Estates children will go to highly-rated Leander schools. This community is walking distance to Ronald Reagan Elementary, Artie Henry Middle School and Vista Ridge High School.
Creekview Estates provides a community pool and amenity center, which is rare for such a small community. It’s also close to Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, convenient to fabulous shopping and dining options in and around Cedar Park. Don’t forget about the 1890 Ranch Mall and Lakeline Mall, both just minutes away!
Also, the new Cedar Park Recreational Center is nearby with 47,500 square feet of indoor space. It’s easy to see why Cedar Park is such a popular place to call home.
- One and Two-story floor plans.
- Square footage of the homes range from 1613 to 2662 square feet.
- Beautiful new designs now available with 5 new plans!
- Homes are fully loaded with all the extras you expect! The homes exceed energy star ratings, too!
Some of the features available in these homes include:
Covered Patio, Raised Ceilings, Rounded Corners, Marble Garden Tub, Separate Glass Shower, Granite Counters, Stainless Appliances, Over-sized Tile, Upgraded Cabinets, and much more.