Georgetown Village is a great place to settle in with your family. It has that old time neighborhood look and feel to it. It is a Green community with a combination of 4 neighborhoods and 4 builders. As you drive into the entrance of this subdivision you will see various styles one story and two story homes. Homes in this neighborhood range from 1500 -3000 sq.ft. and were built from 2001 thru 2011.
For more information on Georgetown Village, contact Nancy Grimes at 512-917-5170 today!
Georgetown Village Home Search
Georgetown Village Review
There is no Home Owners Association within Georgetown Village which set this off from all the other surrounding communities which do require you to pay a monthly fee to their HOA. There is a community pool, playscape, park, hiking trails and ball fields with in this community open to all home owners.
The community pool is a 6 lane Lap Pool and is chlorine-free. Hours of use are Wednesday thru Monday from 1:00pm to 7:00pm. They offer a swim school and private swim lessons, too!
Minimal charge for per day passes are:
Child (4 -10) $1
Junior (11 – 17) $2
Adult (18 & up) $3
There are many parks scattered throughout this neighborhood, which is perfect if you just want to have a nice walk with the kids or your dog. There are several pet friendly hiking trails throught the community, too! A Blue Trail that is 1 mile, the Green Trail is 2 miles and then the Red Trail which is 3 miles.
Geogetown Village is within the Georgetown Independent School District. The Village Elementary School which is just walking distance from most homes is an Exemplary Rated School.
Less than a mile away are shops and eating establishments and most anything you would need. HEB, Well Fargo Bank, Capital One Bank, and CVS are just a few to mention. Also, Geogetown Village is just minutes from I-35 and Ronald Reagan Blvd. for commuting. Austin in only 30 minutes away!
Georgetown Village Sold Comps
Market Analysis Report
|Subdivision||contains georgetown village|
|Sold/Lease Date||90 days back|
Georgetown Village Home Listings
- $309,000 : 303 Tascate ST, Georgetown4 beds, 3 baths
- $270,000 : 1121 Boxwood LOOP, Georgetown4 beds, 3 baths
- $249,800 : 1114 Boxwood LOOP, Georgetown3 beds, 2 baths
- $240,000 : 169 Village Commons BLVD, Georgetown4 beds, 2 baths
- $385,000 : 224 Tascate ST, Georgetown4 beds, 5 baths
- $362,010 : 940 Naranjo DR, Georgetown4 beds, 4 baths
- $355,679 : 1200 Naranjo DR, Georgetown4 beds, 4 baths
- $358,900 : 921 Naranjo DR, Georgetown4 beds, 3 baths
- $299,900 : 344 Beretta CIR, Georgetown3 beds, 3 baths
- $264,900 : 231 Tascate ST, Georgetown3 beds, 2 baths
- $389,900 : 937 Naranjo DR, Georgetown5 beds, 5 baths
- $319,900 : 1048 Naranjo DR, Georgetown3 beds, 3 baths
- $279,900 : 4802 Madrid DR, Georgetown4 beds, 3 baths
See all Georgetown Village MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 1/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.