Tucked away from the Austin-Round Rock metro area, Hutto is just 9 miles from Round Rock, 9 miles from Pflugerville, and just 13 miles from Georgetown. Austin and surrounding areas are easily accessed via Hwy 79, 130 Tollway, I-45 Tollway as well as I-35.
Hutto Homes For Sale
- $285,000 : 123 Shiloh CV, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $225,000 : 113 Waterlily WAY, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $298,203 : 525 Bradford LN, Hutto4 beds, 3 baths
- $200,000 : 402 Creston ST, Hutto4 beds, 2 baths
- $182,500 : 103 Creek Ledge DR, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $264,900 : 1021 N Ash CV, Hutto4 beds, 4 baths
- $199,900 : 6003 Lone Star CT, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $749,500 : 208 E Live Oak ST, Hutto3 beds, 4 baths
- $190,000 : 103 Tanglewood LN, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $220,000 : 205 Mollie DR, Hutto4 beds, 2 baths
- $232,000 : 214 Lucky Clover LN, Hutto4 beds, 3 baths
- $222,900 : 323 Altamont ST, Hutto4 beds, 2 baths
- $210,000 : 209 Lidell ST, Hutto4 beds, 2 baths
- $200,000 : 1217 Montell LN, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $285,950 : 303 Peaceful Haven WAY, Hutto6 beds, 4 baths
- $205,000 : 201 Frio River TRL, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $399,000 : 10 Carmel Creekside DR, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $307,076 : 175 Mount Ellen ST, Hutto4 beds, 3 baths
- $303,848 : 156 Kirkhill ST, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $353,219 : 105 Loch Lomond ST, Hutto4 beds, 3 baths
- $320,009 : 101 Loch Lomond ST, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $210,000 : 404 Quail Hollow DR, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
- $295,000 : 114 San Jacinto DR, Hutto4 beds, 2 baths
- $199,900 : 123 Flinn ST, Hutto4 beds, 2 baths
- $215,000 : 114 Swenson DR, Hutto3 beds, 2 baths
See all City of Hutto MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 7/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Why Do People Choose to Live in Hutto?
If you like the “Old Time, Small Town” style of living, this might be the place for you! Take a step back in time yet have all the conveniences of modern living.
This beautiful small town has a wide variety of homes. Just blocks away from Downtown Hutto are homes that were built in the 1900’s and then in surrounding areas you will find new homes. Hutto is well known for the High School mascot “The Hutto Hippos” and you will find them everywhere. Thoughout the town you will see these hippos at businesses as well as homes. This community loves to decorate them to their individual liking and styles. This community is a huge supporter of all the local school events. Thus, making this a great place to raise your family!
Downtown Hutto is historic and has many shops and eateries, as well as the Chamber of Commerce and Police Station. The Chamber of Commerce, Parks & Recreation Dept. as well as the Police and Fire Departments sponsor many events throughout the year.
There are 7 schools in the Hutto ISD with their mighty mascot as the “Hippos”. Currently they have 5,788 students enrolled and are expecting that to increase to 7,700 by 2014.
Nadine Johnson Elementary
Cottonwood Creek Elementary
Hutto Middle School
Farley Middle School
Hutto High School
There is also a Legacy Early College High School.
Olde Town Christmas
-“Don’t Mess with Texas” Trash Off
Easter Egg Hunt
Olde Tyme Days Celebration & 5K Fun Run
Treats on East Street
Parks and Recreation
Hutto has 4 parks available for individuals and families to enjoy the outdoors. For more information call 512-759-4000.
-Huge Covered Pavilion & Picnic tables
-Basketball & Volleyball courts
– Picnic Sites
– Practice Fields
Country Estates Park
– 18′ x 36′ Pavilion & Picnic Sites
– Basketball Court
Hutto Lake Park
– Pavilion & Picnic Sites
– Basketball Court
– Boat Launch Dock
– Bird Watching Platform
There are plenty of retail and restaurants in Hutto so you don’t really need to go to the “big city” if you don’t want to. There are Banks, Fast Foods, Restaurants, Lowes/Home Depot, Medical Facilities just to name a few of the conveniences in town. And just a few miles is HEB and Wal-Mart as well as other businesses.
For baseball fans, the Round Rock Express has its field just minutes from Hutto on Hwy 79. This field is used for other events and can be rented out as well during the off season.