The Stonewater community, located in Manor, TX, offers the feeling of a small-town atmosphere along with easy access to major highways and toll roads leading to all parts of Austin.
There is a great sense of community here, with block gatherings, families enjoying the amenities, playgroups, communication boards, etc. There’s a library run by volunteers nearby as well.
Stonewater’s amenities include a Jr. Olympic Swimming Pool, Splash Park, Playgrounds and Sport Courts. Students attend a recently-built elementary school. The brick and stone homes and close proximity to Austin, make Stonewater an attractive and convenient (and affordable) place to call home in Travis county.
Stonewater Homes For Sale
- $199,977 : 14607 JOY LEE LN, Manor4 beds, 3 baths
- $199,450 : 12313 Jamie DR, Manor4 beds, 3 baths
- $194,990 : 12413 Timber Arch LN, Manor3 beds, 2 baths
- $198,990 : 12105 Waterford Run WAY, Manor4 beds, 2 baths
- $194,990 : 12003 Waterford Run WAY, Manor3 beds, 2 baths
- $207,990 : 11912 Riparian RD, Manor3 beds, 2 baths
- $231,990 : 11901 Riparian RD, Manor4 beds, 3 baths
- $243,990 : 11921 Riparian RD, Manor5 beds, 3 baths
- $203,990 : 12104 Greywacke DR, Manor3 beds, 3 baths
- $182,490 : 12110 Greywacke DR, Manor3 beds, 2 baths
- $204,990 : 12106 Greywacke DR, Manor4 beds, 3 baths
- $215,990 : 12102 Greywacke DR, Manor4 beds, 3 baths
- $216,490 : 11828 Jamie DR, Manor4 beds, 3 baths
- $234,990 : 11817 Jamie DR, Manor5 beds, 3 baths
- $219,990 : 12037 Riparian RD, Manor4 beds, 2 baths
See all Stonewater community MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 8/17/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.