Highland Park is a DR Horton community located in Pflugerville. Reasons to consider moving to Highland Park include: low HOA dues, newer homes, close proximity to shopping and dining at La Frontera and the Round Rock Outlet Mall, near major employers like Dell and Samsung, and much more.
Highland Park Homes For Sale
- $1,850 : 825 Lassen Volcanic, Pflugerville4 beds, 2 baths
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- $254,760 : 18400 Congaree ST, Pflugerville3 beds, 2 baths
- $219,269 : 18409 Congaree ST, Pflugerville3 beds, 2 baths
- $225,990 : 18411 Congaree ST, Pflugerville3 beds, 3 baths
- $246,153 : 18400 Cuyahoga DR, Pflugerville3 beds, 2 baths
- $230,885 : 18325 Cuyahoga DR, Pflugerville3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,850 : 18309 Congaree ST, Pflugerville4 beds, 4 baths
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,725 : 17924 Glacier Bay ST, Pflugerville4 beds, 3 baths
- $230,185 : 18320 Cumberland Gap ST, Pflugerville3 beds, 3 baths
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 4 beds, 4 baths
- $1,700 : 405 Crater Lake DR, Pflugerville3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,575 : 314 Crater Lake DR, Pflugerville3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,595 : 617 Katmai CIR, Pflugerville4 beds, 3 baths
- $279,950 : 18340 Tall Grass Prairie DR, Pflugerville4 beds, 2 baths
See all Highland Park community MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 11/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Highland Park is a residential Neighborhood with D.R Horton as the sole builder. The homes here are built from 2005 to the present and still building. It is located just south off the I-45 Tollway, east of I -35, barely west of the 130 Tollway and directly off Pflugerville Parkway. If you are wanting to be close to Austin yet far enough away from the hustle bustle this is the place for you. Great for commuting as you are just minutes from Central Austin, NW Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park and Georgetown.
The neighborhood has a lot of character and is very different than most. The lots are large, therefore giving you space between you and your neighbors on either side. I often get folks asking where they can get a house with the garage in the back and an alley. This is the place! All the houses have garages in the back and alleys. This is great for parking too. You can park in the back yet still have parking available in front. Front porches are also a great character of this community. Enjoy your time at home, you can choose to relax in the private back patios with no traffic or enjoy sitting on your front porch.
For your shopping needs, Highland Park has it all. The Outlet Mall in Round Rock is approximately 10 minutes and La Frontera about 5 minutes. Many other shopping centers are sprinkled all around as well. Quick access to any of the many fast food restaurants as well as an abundance of dine in restaurants. There are three HEB Grocery Stores near by and a Randal’s. Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Target several Movie Theaters and various other stores within minutes.
Dell & Samsung are just a few of the major employers that are just minutes away.
Highland Park has an HOA with low dues. This community is great for the family or individuals that like the outdoors. It has a community center that includes a pool, and a basketball court. For the kiddos, they can have lots of fun on the playscape. Just across the street from the pool is a nice sitting area that overlooks a pond with a water fountain. A hike and bike trail is also a favorite of residents in Highland Park.
Children living in Highland Park attend Highland Park Elementary which is within the subdivision, Park Crest Middle School just across Pflugerville Parkway or Hendrickson High School which is also a very short distance from this community. All three schools have a school rating of “Recognized”.
As far as Preschools, there are four within close proximity:
* Pflugerville Montessori School
* Panther Patch Learning Center
* La Petite Academy
* The Children’s Courtyard
Your electric service in Highland Park is non regulated therefore you can choose which electric company you want.