KB Home is the developer for the resential community of McKinney Heights. Homes include single and 2-story homes equipped with Energy Star appliances. The homes in the Sheldon Section of the McKinney Heights neighborhood tend to be a little larger, adding value and making them a great choice for buyers looking for more space.
McKinney Heights Homes For Sale
- $1,950 : 6800 Sunderland TRL, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $260,000 : 8913 Edmundsbury DR, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,770 : 9001 Bird Brook LN, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $230,000 : 6912 Derby Downs DR, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $260,000 : 6804 Sunderland TRL, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,995 : 9017 Ridgewell RD, Austin5 beds, 3 baths
- $259,000 : 6913 Sunderland TRL, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $279,500 : 6425 Kedington ST, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
See all McKinney Heights MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 1/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
McKinney Heights HOA Info
The Homeowner’s Association provides a neighborhood playscape, volleyball courts, a swimming pool and basketball for the residents to enjoy. For nightlife, McKinney Heights is close 10 minutes to downtown Austin, where you can find live music any night of the week and enjoy the city in the intertwined world of locals and tourists alike.
Pictures of McKinney Heights
Parks Near McKinney Heights
McKinney Falls State Park is a few minutes away and boasts 744 acres where you and your family and friends can enjoy the great outdoors right in the heart of the city. Camping, hiking, mountain biking, road biking, picnicking, fishing, wildlife observation, and swimming are just some of the activities that you can plan your weekend around at this gorgeous State Park. There are also group facilities that include a recreation hall with kitchen, a primitive area and an amphitheater.
South Austin Neighborhoods
|Barton Hills||Barton Place||Bel Air||Bouldin||Bridges on the Park|
|Brodie Heights||Kinney Lofts||Sage Meadow||Southbridge Villas||Talisman|
|Travis Heights||Villas of Lost Canyon||Zilker|