Steiner Ranch is an award-winning Taylor Woodrow community in west Austin. Located near both Lake Travis and Lake Austin, residents of Steiner Ranch are afforded the luxury of easy lake access in addition to living in one of Austin’s most popular and coveted communities.
Steiner Ranch Homes For Sale
Looking for homes in Steiner Ranch? The search results displayed below are automatically updated from the Austin MLS:
- $649,900 : 12209 Labrador Bay CT, Austin4 beds, 4 baths
- $364,900 : 4213 Canyon Glen CIR, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $769,000 : 13500 Country Trails LN, Austin4 beds, 4 baths
- $399,000 : 12441 Central Park DR, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,025,000 : 11508 Silver Lake CT, Austin5 beds, 5 baths
- $425,000 : 13013 Titus CT, Austin5 beds, 3 baths
- $392,000 : 12608 Appaloosa Chase DR, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $410,000 : 12811 Medina River WAY, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $749,997 : 13221 Coleto Creek TRL, Austin4 beds, 4 baths
- $685,000 : 2204 Bloomfield Hills PASS, Austin5 beds, 4 baths
See all Steiner Ranch MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 11/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Steiner Ranch – Historical Sales Stats
Steiner Ranch truly has everything: three highly-rated elementary schools and a middle school on-site, three community centers each with multiple swimming pools and pavilions, several shopping districts with local businesses (and also the new Quinlan Park commercial center including a Randall’s grocery store, a Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Zack’s Bistro, and much more!) Steiner Ranch is the ultimate community, and it’s not just a bunch of houses on a plot of land — there is a true sense of community in Steiner, and there are scores of neighborhood events — hosted both by the HOA and by locals — to mix and mingle with your fellow neighbors.