Steiner Ranch is an award-winning Taylor Woodrow community in west Austin. Located near both Lake Travis and Lake Austin, residents of Steiner Ranch are afforded the luxury of easy lake access in addition to living in one of Austin’s most popular and coveted communities.
Steiner Ranch Homes For Sale
Looking for homes in Steiner Ranch? The search results displayed below are automatically updated from the Austin MLS:
- $439,000 : 4103 Front Range LN, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $439,900 : 12708 Lee Park LN, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $349,900 : 3313 Burks LN, Austin4 beds, 2 baths
- $385,000 : 2804 Lantana Ridge DR, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $399,900 : 12521 Central Park DR, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $425,000 : 12413 Central Park DR, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $599,000 : 2413 Rio Mesa DR, Austin5 beds, 4 baths
- $419,000 : 12317 Salida Del Sol PASS, Austin4 beds, 2 baths
- $500,000 : 12604 Calistoga WAY, Austin4 beds, 4 baths
- $549,900 : 3916 Mira Vista DR, Austin4 beds, 4 baths
See all Steiner Ranch MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 7/22/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Steiner Ranch – Historical Sales Stats
Steiner Ranch truly has everything: three highly-rated elementary schools and a middle school on-site, three community centers each with multiple swimming pools and pavilions, several shopping districts with local businesses (and also the new Quinlan Park commercial center including a Randall’s grocery store, a Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Zack’s Bistro, and much more!) Steiner Ranch is the ultimate community, and it’s not just a bunch of houses on a plot of land — there is a true sense of community in Steiner, and there are scores of neighborhood events — hosted both by the HOA and by locals — to mix and mingle with your fellow neighbors.