The community of Paradise Hills and Paradise Valley is in the center of Wimberley activities. Affordable homes and beautiful views, the Blanco River and abundant wildlife throughout, makes this one of the most sought offer neighborhoods in the Hill Country.
Paradise Hills Home Search
Paradise Hills in Wimberley is a neighborhood of houses situated along hills and cliffs. Just off of RR12 which runs between San Marcos and Dripping Springs, this neighborhood is in the heart of Wimberley. The views are some of the best you will find in the Hill Country. The restrictions allow for a variety of styles and sizes with some built of stilts and others carved into the hills.
Real Estate Values
The homes typically range from $250,000 to $900,000 and begin at 1200 sq.ft. You The road leading to the top of one of the highest points in the county is windy and often narrow while crossing low water bridges. You will see cabins, bungalows, stucco, wood and limestone exteriors. The eclectic mix of families, professionals and artists adds interest to the area. The top prices come with the best views and/or waterfront in Wimberley. This neighborhood offers both.
The Blanco River runs along the valley and is open to all residents of Paradise Hills and Paradise Valley. The river flows year round and offers swimming holes and shallow wading to cool off during the high temperatures of summer. Fishing, canoeing, kayaking and tubing along the creeks and river is normal summer activity.
“Wimberley Square” and “Old Colony” is just a mile away.
Wimberley Market Days runs the first Saturday between March and December with 400+ vendor booths of various arts and crafts.
One of the largest Outlet Malls in the country is just 15 minutes from here.
Dining and Entertainment
- With over 25 restaurants varying from pizza to fine cuisine at an area winery or along the creek’s edge, there is something for everyone.
- Emily Ann Theater offers live indoor and outdoor theater events as well as festivities of lighted trails from school children during Christmas holidays.
- The Corral Theater offers one of the only outdoor theaters left in Texas. Bring your lawn chairs and enjoy first run movies under a star-filled night.
- Public Golfing, wineries, horseback riding, canoeing and kayaking, glass blowing and numerous other activities put Wimberley on the map as “one of America’s top ten places” by Travel Magazine.
MLS Listings in Paradise Hills
- $629,000 : 1965 Hilltop DR, Wimberley3 beds, 3 baths
- $498,792 : 2001 Hilltop DR, Wimberley3 beds, 3 baths
See all Paradise Hills MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 11/23/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.