Looking for an idyllic, Austin-vibe, neighborhood that is conveniently located? You may want to check out Brentwood…it has a lot to offer with its eclectic mix of charm and character.
Brentwood is located in Central Austin between Burnet road on the west and Lamar Boulevard on the east; the north border is Justin Lane and the south border is 45th street. In 1946, the City of Austin annexed most of the neighborhood and purchased the land that goes up the Brentwood Elementary; in 1951, Brentwood Park was established using the annexed and purchased property. Running through this annexed area is a tree lined street and a creek. The community holds annual events in the park.
Brentwood has quickly become a trendy and popular area, home to bungalow style homes and tree lined streets. Many of the homes you will find in Brentwood are low one stories, with low to medium pitched roofs, and a rectangular design that was popular in the era of construction. Originally mainly two bedrooms and purchased by GI’s coming home from the war, the homes have morphed as people have moved in and renovated, giving them the charm and character of mid-century America with a touch of modern. You’ll find a combination of original residents as well as young professionals in this neighborhood; a strong community feel which makes Brentwood a sought after division in Austin.
Current market statistics for Brentwood as of February 7, 2014 are:
- 7 homes Active on the market
- 11 homes Pending / Pending taking backups
- 25 Sold listings in the past 90 days
- Sold listings average $252.77/sq. ft. and 31 days on the market
- Average home price is in the upper $300’s to low $400’s.
Brentwood MLS Listings
- $1,995 : 6009 Grover AVE, Austin3 beds, 1 full bath
- $400,000 : 1818 W St. Johns, Austin2 beds, 1 full bath
- $415,000 : 1300 W St Johns, Unit B, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
- $325,000 : 1300 W Saint Johns AVE, Unit A, Austin2 beds, 1 full bath
- $395,000 : 1907 Piedmont AVE, Austin2 beds, 1 full bath
- $829,000 : 1410 Alguno RD, Austin4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $375,000 : 1918 Piedmont AVE, Austin3 beds, 1 full bath
- $1,650 : 905 Brentwood, Unit B, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,100 : 2205 Muroc ST, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
- $1,050 : 2005 Justin LN, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
- $475,000 : 1103 Alegria RD, Austin3 beds, 2 full baths
- 0 beds, 1 full bath
- $479,900 : 1601 Houston ST, Unit 7, Austin3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $375,000 : 1509 Brentwood ST, Austin3 beds, 2 full baths
- $579,900 : 7509 Saint Phillip ST, Austin4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $1,450 : 1700 Cullen AVE, Unit B, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
- 1 bed, 1 full bath
- 1 bed, 1 full bath
- $425,000 : 1302 Palo Duro RD, Austin2 beds, 1 full bath
- $1,695 : 2003 Payne AVE, Austin2 beds, 1 full bath
- $2,450 : 1000 Morrow ST, Unit A, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
- $675,000 : 1901 Cullen AVE, Austin4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $449,900 : 1800 Alegria RD, Austin3 beds, 1 full bath
- $1,899 : 2004 Alguno RD, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
- $750,000 : 1211 Stobaugh ST, Unit B, Austin4 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
See all Brentwood MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 3/26/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Call me today to find out more about this exciting neighborhood, or for any other neighborhood in Austin Texas that you are interested in!