Looking for an idyllic, Austin-vibe, neighborhood that is conveniently located? You may want to check out Brentwood…it has a lot to offer with its eclectic mix of charm and character.
Brentwood is located in Central Austin between Burnet road on the west and Lamar Boulevard on the east; the north border is Justin Lane and the south border is 45th street. In 1946, the City of Austin annexed most of the neighborhood and purchased the land that goes up the Brentwood Elementary; in 1951, Brentwood Park was established using the annexed and purchased property. Running through this annexed area is a tree lined street and a creek. The community holds annual events in the park.
Brentwood has quickly become a trendy and popular area, home to bungalow style homes and tree lined streets. Many of the homes you will find in Brentwood are low one stories, with low to medium pitched roofs, and a rectangular design that was popular in the era of construction. Originally mainly two bedrooms and purchased by GI’s coming home from the war, the homes have morphed as people have moved in and renovated, giving them the charm and character of mid-century America with a touch of modern. You’ll find a combination of original residents as well as young professionals in this neighborhood; a strong community feel which makes Brentwood a sought after division in Austin.
Current market statistics for Brentwood as of February 7, 2014 are:
- 7 homes Active on the market
- 11 homes Pending / Pending taking backups
- 25 Sold listings in the past 90 days
- Sold listings average $252.77/sq. ft. and 31 days on the market
- Average home price is in the upper $300’s to low $400’s.
Brentwood MLS Listings
- $375,000 : 1206 Cullen AVE, Austin3 beds, 1 bath
- $458,000 : 1715 Karen AVE #B, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $390,000 : 1718 Pasadena DR, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $512,000 : 5607 Joe Sayers AVE, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $574,900 : 1700 Alguno RD #B, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $749,000 : 6003 Aurora DR, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $379,900 : 1923 Payne AVE #B, Austin2 beds, 3 baths
- $655,000 : 1801 Barbara ST, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $549,500 : 1811 Justin #B, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $425,000 : 904 Stark ST, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
- $585,000 : 907 Stobaugh ST, Austin2 beds, 1 bath
- $465,000 : 7717 Woodrow AVE, Austin4 beds, 2 baths
- $400,000 : 1309 Pasadena DR, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $698,000 : 911 Payne AVE, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $159,900 : 1510 W North Loop BLVD #115, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
- $479,900 : 2010 Alguno RD, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $519,500 : 7507 Wildcat PASS, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $185,000 : 1510 W North Loop BLVD #114, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
- $563,900 : 1805 Vallejo ST, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $435,000 : 7707 Robalo RD, Austin3 beds, 1 bath
- $599,000 : 910 Romeria DR #A, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $299,999 : 1511 Morrow ST #A, Austin2 beds, 1 bath
- $699,900 : 7703 Mullen DR, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $699,900 : 1107 Taulbee LN #B, Austin3 beds, 3 baths
- $575,000 : 5605 Clay AVE #B, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
See all Brentwood MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 11/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Call me today to find out more about this exciting neighborhood, or for any other neighborhood in Austin Texas that you are interested in!