Why buy a home in Teravista? Check out Team Ensor’s top 7 reasons to live in Teravista:
- For the Golf Connoisseurs: Teravista Golf Course is the only Troon golf course in Austin
- Schools: Teravista has its own elementary school and is in the highly-rated Round Rock ISD
- Sports & Activities: Teravista has more than one community pool center, including one with a junior Olympic-sized pool, basketball, volleyball & tennis courts, a fitness center and miles of hike/bike trails that wind throughout the community. Did they leave anything out?!
- Parks: Several parks and picnic areas offer residents a place to relax.
- Shopping: Teravista is the closest community to the Round Rock Premium Outlets. Also nearby is the Ikea and other major retailers.
- Dining: Several restaurants are nearby, including a Chili’s, TGI Fridays, Starbucks, Pei Wei and more!
- Entertainment: There is a nearby Cinemark cinema to watch the latest movie releases. Teravista is also a short drive to the Dell Diamond to watch a AAA Baseball game with friends and family.
And if you aren’t convinced yet, here is what a current resident of Teravista says about his community, “Living in Teravista is a dream come true. The moment one drives onto Teravista Club Drive and sees the waterfall, the golf course, and the expansive, meticulously manicured grass and shrubs, one experiences a sense of grandeur and prestige other quality subdivisions can hardly match.”
If you would like to learn more about buying a home in Teravista, or if you have a home to sell in Teravista, send me an email today and I will get you more information!