Imagine a neighborhood that is minutes to Downtown Austin, yet secluded. Picture this neighborhood having easy access to popular restaurants, boutique and mainstream shopping, and several new fitness centers. Envision being able to walk with your kids to an exemplary-rated elementary school. Lastly, imagine this neighborhood with average home sales near the Austin median price range.
Now stop daydreaming and go visit Westcreek.
Where is Westcreek?
Westcreek is a secluded neighborhood, tucked away off of William Cannon, in between MoPac and the 290. This hidden triangle of homes in Southwest Austin has everything I mentioned above, and it’s no surprise that home sales have remained strong here.
During the last two years, a time period that many would say was the worst time ever for residential real estate, prices in this neighborhood steadily increased in value.
Westcreek Homes For Sale
- $1,650 : 6301 Steer TRL, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $265,000 : 6501 BRUSH COUNTRY RD #145, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
- $1,600 : 6211 Sunkist LN, Austin4 beds, 2 baths
- $1,895 : 6213 Morning Dew DR, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $359,900 : 6306 Steer TRL, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $419,900 : 4904 Wing RD, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $290,000 : 4620 W William Cannon DR #20, Austin2 beds, 3 baths
- $1,995 : 4502 Grider PASS, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,500 : 6000 Sun Vista DR, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
- $1,895 : 5415 Badger BND, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $2,050 : 4510 Yellow Rose TRL, Austin4 beds, 2 baths
- $349,999 : 4616 Yellow Rose TRL, Austin4 beds, 3 baths
- $1,600 : 5601 Porsche LN, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $449,000 : 4801 Summerset TRL, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
- $335,000 : 5308 Summerset TRL, Austin3 beds, 2 baths
See all Westcreek MLS Listings.
(all data current as of 10/19/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
A Closer Look at Westcreek Homes
Most of the homes in Westcreek were built in the early 1980’s, and many have been nicely remodeled. The ones that haven’t been remodeled often sell at a price that attracts real estate investors looking to remodel and sell for a premium, seeking to collect a profit on the spread. And in Westcreek, they appear to be succeeding. There is a mix of one-story and two-story homes in Westcreek, and most are situated on lots providing just the right amount of yard space. The Oak trees have had time to mature in Westcreek to offer wonderful shade during warm summer days.
A current snapshot (as of the time this article was written) of the housing market in Westcreek shows that there are only two active homes for sale, ranging in price from $187,500 to $225,000. There are three homes that are pending taking backups, ranging in price from $164,900 to $249,000. Two of those homes went pending in under one month’s time! Nine Westcreek homes sold in the past six months, ranging in price from $142,000 to $245,000.
If you are looking for a close-in neighborhood of attractively-priced homes with an elementary school with AISD’s exemplary rating (Patton Elementary School), give me a call and I’ll meet you over in Westcreek to check out some of the available inventory.